Do you lose muscle density as you age?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '14        #1
208 page views
6 comments

BasedGawd 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,037 | Props total: 7953 7953
Do you lose muscle density as you age?

Getting old mane and experiencing something wierd. I'm the strongest I've ever been but my muscles have become soft.

In my younger years, my arms would be rock solid even with no physical activity. Now a days, even after heavy lifts, my sh*t be regular as fu*k.

I'm coming off a off season so I do have quite a bit of fat, but again this is the strongest I've ever been. In previous off seasons, I was far weaker and fatter but the size of my whatever body parts were still impressive.

Now a days, they look mad flat and unimpressive. When I did the keto diet, that came with the territory from dehydration. I now just count my calories to 2,000 calories a day consuming tons of carbs and sodium compared to consuming little of that on keto. I should have a fuller look, but I don't.

Also, my hairline is fu*ked. I have a bald spot right on my hairline

I have officially entered the old, fat, flabby club.

+2   

6 comments for "Do you lose muscle density as you age?"

2 weeks ago '10        #2
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 1251 1251
With age, yea you naturally lose muscle mass/density sarcopenia however if you keep lifting weight you will still lose at a slower pace then those who don't...I would look into your diet as well, since your metabolism is slowing as well tweaking your carbs could also help, I'm not an advocate of keto so yea you don't need to go that extreme, but you said u have tons of carbs but if u go to a more moderate intake maybe 150-180 grams I think that would benefit you.

good luck tho!
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #3
bi0 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,237 | Props total: 4789 4789
Too Tren or not to Tren

2 weeks ago '07        #4
21 1624 heat pts1624
space
space
$63,654 | Props total: 70812 70812
 bi0 said
Too Tren or not to Tren
Tren Tribe

BasedGawd said

Also, my hairline is fu*ked.

I don't know why this part made me laugh so hard

1 week ago '18        #5
stutteringrap 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$5,050 | Props total: 5816 5816
 BasedGawd said
Getting old mane and experiencing something wierd. I'm the strongest I've ever been but my muscles have become soft.

In my younger years, my arms would be rock solid even with no physical activity. Now a days, even after heavy lifts, my sh*t be regular as fu*k.

I'm coming off a off season so I do have quite a bit of fat, but again this is the strongest I've ever been. In previous off seasons, I was far weaker and fatter but the size of my whatever body parts were still impressive.

Now a days, they look mad flat and unimpressive. When I did the keto diet, that came with the territory from dehydration. I now just count my calories to 2,000 calories a day consuming tons of carbs and sodium compared to consuming little of that on keto. I should have a fuller look, but I don't.

Also, my hairline is fu*ked. I have a bald spot right on my hairline

I have officially entered the old, fat, flabby club.

i feel the same freaking way man.

cannot keep muscle to save my life.

i guess i wasn't made like the typical average black man.

2. but i do not think it's true. when i was 19 to 27. i looked fat and out of shape.

27 to 30. i i currently work out and eat healthy. tone up real quick.

i still eat terrible. but healther than i was.

1 week ago '18        #6
space
space
space
4. you got to be on a strict diet and calorie defliction. abs are decided in the kitchen.

5. you cannot outwork a bad diet. it's the reason i cannot get a six pack. try taking the 2,000 calories down to 1,000 or 1,100.

6.plus intermdeite fasting is the key.

7.try losing large body fat percentage or losing weight. then excerise and lift wieghts.

iwent from 270 to 180. to 129. to 150 now. and i got muscles. not athtlhe muscle but young thug,soical boys 17 year old type.

1 week ago '18        #7
space
space
space
8. when i went form 3,000 to 2,000 to 1,000 and then 500 calories a day. and working out. muscle started to devolped.

Home      

most viewed right now
+60online now  59
Image(s) inside Lil thick Maryland joint 30 mins away I might gotta shoot that shot ya..
170 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  49
Image(s) inside PAWG Krissy Taylor
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+74online now  45
YOOO IMAN SHUMPERT had THR*ESOME wit his WIFE & P0RN STAR & got P0RNSTAR PREGN..
162 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside Killer Mike coming through with the “Blood Pop” & the “Crip-A-Cola”
137 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+57online now  35
Video inside I dont care how famous you are. If you are under 45 with full veneers y..
136 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+150online now  27
Video inside 6 Money Traps to avoid in your 30s.
93 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  17
Article inside Amazon's Next Big Move Could Be Mass Customization
9 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
-83online now  16
Video inside African President gets exposed. Don't watch if you're insecure.
100 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy