I guess LIl Dirk and Chief Keef really are beefing!!!

most viewed right now
 132
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
116 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-02-2013, 08:28 PM         #201
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
he knew what was best for him but chief keef a type a lil n*gga who wont respect it and just wont fu*k with you he have that attitude once you fall out with you he done with you this sh*t cant be squash durk tried to pull his card
bi*ch are you Keef? Ballout? Is that you?
 5 years ago '13        #202
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
Bruh acting like he know dat n*gga 4 real like he be talking 2 dat n*gga on da phone and shidd
 5 years ago '10        #203
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 justinjones said:

somebody said she used to be attractive before the kids but it made her turn into big bertha. she been wit him before the fame so im not hating on him


Picture of her in the Right Here video was "aight" better than this sh*t but still not wifey material based on looks but sh*t we cant all wife beauties. or can we
 08-02-2013, 09:04 PM         #204
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are n*ggas always got this mans baby momma on they mind??? a thread as long as this on speculation on a mans baby moms
 5 years ago '13        #205
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 chardonnay said:
why are n*ggas always got this mans baby momma on they mind??? a thread as long as this on speculation on a mans baby moms
dats wat Im saying "who cares what his baby mama looks like", dis shidd got out of hand 4 real!!!
 08-02-2013, 10:04 PM         #206
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
Exactly n*ggas talk like they from Chicago on here like they speak with n*ggas from the block
bro stop w that bullsh*t. n*ggas are n*ggas the way i see it chicago look like oakland did a while back but its coo to see what they doin w it cuz its a diff area. i fu*k w whoever puttin out sh*t. the n*ggas out here get some money n hide the fu*k out. and the lil n*ggas just work the blocks make mcdonalds money n might get in some shootouts. but in chicago its all murders the only focus broke n*ggas like d rose got the most clout. nobody in oakland even a fan of oakland rappers really even if they raw.
 08-02-2013, 10:08 PM         #207
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i should be tellin y'all to check some of these n*ggas out but this n*gga got so much funk in the town he can't build a base.

[video - click to view]

this n*gga taji hella raw but he was locked down for 4years n*ggas forgot about all the buzz he had.

[video - click to view]

n these goofy n*ggas put this bi*ch on the intro lmao but this song go

[video - click to view]

 08-02-2013, 10:13 PM         #208
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 six6nine9wpk said:
Why do yall constantly say Fredo got clout or Fredo look like the only hitter!!!! This type of sh*t let me know most of yall grew up in Bel Air. First off you never judge a n*gga by his apperance in the hood, some of the cleanest cut/babyface n*ggas be cut throat. Second a n*gga only as strong as his team....... them n*ggas @ a level where no of them putting in no work.
preach! i wouldn't doubt everybody in gbe got a body sometimes the goofiest n*ggas the hitters. ppl put murder on a pedestal check statistics and log off boxden. if i had to put money i'd say tray savage and fredo put the most work in. oo can't forgot BLOOD MONEY lmao
 08-02-2013, 10:18 PM         #209
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyCrockett said:
bi*ch are you Keef? Ballout? Is that you?
boy get yo lil debbie a.ss out this thread he was dead on. keef never fu*kin w durk that n*gga got way outta hand started bi*chin on twitter like somebody lil brother. before keef blew up yall were lookin at him like a murderer now yall look at him like an as*hole rich n*gga for bein successful i guess money don't just change u but the way people look at u
 08-02-2013, 10:29 PM         #210
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
boy get yo lil debbie a.ss out this thread he was dead on. keef never fu*kin w durk that n*gga got way outta hand started bi*chin on twitter like somebody lil brother. before keef blew up yall were lookin at him like a murderer now yall look at him like an as*hole rich n*gga for bein successful i guess money don't just change u but the way people look at u
n*gga are you even from chicago? shut the fu*k up actin like you know the n*gga personally an sh*t, like yall chop it up on the daily, like you went to school wit the n*gga
Keef knows Durk better than he knows you n*gga
 5 years ago '10        #211
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
y'all n*ggas mane
 08-03-2013, 12:36 AM         #212
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WavyCrockett said:
n*gga are you even from chicago? shut the fu*k up actin like you know the n*gga personally an sh*t, like yall chop it up on the daily, like you went to school wit the n*gga
Keef knows Durk better than he knows you n*gga
nah i'm not from dusty a.ss chicago. sh*t i say is obvious doe so hows it seem like i know him? he's the lil n*gga down the street imo
 08-03-2013, 12:45 AM         #213
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


Last edited by CurlyD; 08-04-2013 at 05:45 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #214
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 CIDF said:
bro stop w that bullsh*t. n*ggas are n*ggas the way i see it chicago look like oakland did a while back but its coo to see what they doin w it cuz its a diff area. i fu*k w whoever puttin out sh*t. the n*ggas out here get some money n hide the fu*k out. and the lil n*ggas just work the blocks make mcdonalds money n might get in some shootouts. but in chicago its all murders the only focus broke n*ggas like d rose got the most clout. nobody in oakland even a fan of oakland rappers really even if they raw.
Did you not know I'm from the Bay Area
 5 years ago '05        #215
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 1142 1142
LIL DURK ‏@lildurk_ 16h
I get yo pus*y a.ss stuck up if u touch down in my hood u no dat tourlife ain't good lol AlmightySo ‏@ChiefKeef 12h
He Actin Like Its Beef. No its not He jus Needed A Lil Recognization! these wont ever squash this sh*t it went to far
 08-04-2013, 02:06 PM         #216
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
LIL DURK ‏@lildurk_ 16h
I get yo pus*y a.ss stuck up if u touch down in my hood u no dat tourlife ain't good lol AlmightySo ‏@ChiefKeef 12h
He Actin Like Its Beef. No its not He jus Needed A Lil Recognization! these wont ever squash this sh*t it went to far
So that's where you get your info from, i thought you was out here...

All you have to know is that Durk and Reese are like brothers/fam, Reese and Fredo are fam.... It's not that serious, just music
 5 years ago '05        #217
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 1142 1142
 deLeet said:
So that's where you get your info from, i thought you was out here...

All you have to know is that Durk and Reese are like brothers/fam, Reese and Fredo are fam.... It's not that serious, just music
no its serious i was just proving what i said the other day right now sosa ban from lamron its deeper than that twitter sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #218
GLOCKN SKIMASK 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$6,560 | Props total: 1142 1142
 Fly or Die said:


lil durk tweeted lyrics from a meek mill song he wasnt talkin to chief keef

yall need to stop tryna decode twitter posts
you goofy n*gga that was at shot at sosa
 5 years ago '07        #219
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,677 | Props total: 837 837
n*ggas been arguing for days
 08-04-2013, 09:00 PM         #220
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


bangbros
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
18 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
246 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy