Jun 13 - San Ysidro High valedictorian calls out adults who didnít help her succeed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '18        #51
SFamilyRep 21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 26839 26839
 jjwms33 said
Jokes are cheesy. U understand what I posted huh? Get out your feelings lame
I have a cuzin who I love who has down syndrome who can't speak like normal people & I can understand him...Guess I have the ability to understand retarded people. My cuzin has an excuse, what's yours?

Just because I'm laughing at you doesn't mean it's funny, it's actually sad on your part.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #52
SFamilyRep 21 heat pts21
space
space
 jjwms33 said
When she first needed counseling and the mf wasn't avail smart guy. That's what's wrong with young minded people. They wait until things get out of hand instead of nipping in the bud.
n*gga how old are you? Seriously?
+1   

1 month ago '13        #53
jjwms33 
space
space
space
$415 | Props total: 1261 1261
 SFamilyRep said
I have a cuzin who I love who has down syndrome who can't speak like normal people & I can understand him...Guess I have the ability to understand retarded people. My cuzin has an excuse, what's yours?

Just because I'm laughing at you doesn't mean it's funny, it's actually sad on your part.
What? Enjoy your journey.

1 month ago '18        #54
SFamilyRep 21 heat pts21
space
space
 jjwms33 said
18 years old =adult. That's what's wrong. Yall think yall are kids still living with moms in 20s and 30s. She is not a kid. She is supposed to be a leader. You are justifying and rationalizing.
Everyone doesn't graduate HS at 18.....I graduated at 17 & I'm sure you're not gonna say anymore stupid sh*t like 17=adult right??

And where in the article does it say she's 18??? I'm waiting.

1 month ago '18        #55
SFamilyRep 21 heat pts21
space
space
 jjwms33 said
What? Enjoy your journey.
What are you not understanding? I didn't use any big words.

Don't tuck your tail and run now
+1   

1 month ago '13        #56
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 SFamilyRep said
Everyone doesn't graduate HS at 18.....I graduated at 17 & I'm sure you're not gonna say anymore stupid sh*t like 17=adult right??

And where in the article does it say she's 18??? I'm waiting.
17 is adult too. Should be anyway. Some 30 year olds are not adults tho. So I guess it's not age. But the val at a high school grad should be mature enough to know what a val speech is for. It's for the future not to talk sh*t about counselors and teachers they are done with them. She should have said something previously. U still haven't changed my mind and that's where I stand. Either you are to wise for me or vice versa

1 month ago '04        #57
RETURNOFTHEKING 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,264 | Props total: 11174 11174
Snitch

1 month ago '13        #58
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 SFamilyRep said
It's not the students job to remind the school board or principal of a counselors responsibilities. If it were I suggest that they fire the current counselor and hide the student since he can do it better than the actual person being paid for the position.
It's not her job to tell the whole world either dumbass. Social media age I swear. SMH

1 month ago '13        #59
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 The South said
Are you high? Her valedictorian speech is likely the biggest stage she has seen in her life. Thatís 300+ kids, plus families. ďU speak ofĒ

You sh*t on the very idea of forums by commenting in threads without reading the supporting material. Then trying to act like you this outstanding forum citizen.

Iím likely older than you. This whole calling people kid sh*t.. you just new to feeling grown? Bet you like 30, and just turned 30 too.
U dnt know what a forum is for. It for people to discuss topics. I read the topic and discussed it. I dnt need to read cat in the hat to know there was a cat in a hat. Lol. You are talking with emotion and its affecting your thinking. I'll continue to post and read comments u do the same. Enjoy your journey

1 month ago '11        #60
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,845 | Props total: 8529 8529
 jjwms33 said
U dnt know what a forum is for. It for people to discuss topics. I read the topic and discussed it. I dnt need to read cat in the hat to know there was a cat in a hat. Lol. You are talking with emotion and its affecting your thinking. I'll continue to post and read comments u do the same. Enjoy your journey
Thats a good example for why you should read before commenting. Knowing there's a cat in a hat explains absolutely nothing about what happens in that story.

[pic - click to view]

+1   

1 month ago '13        #61
jjwms33 
space
space
space
 Tony Franks said
Thats a good example for why you should read before commenting. Knowing there's a cat in a hat explains absolutely nothing about what happens in that story.

[pic - click to view]

There's a cat in a hat and your pic just proved it. Lmao. The reason there are titles is so the potential reader can determine if it interest them. I read the title and wasn't interested in the article be cause I thought it was childish. I did want to comment on the matter at hand and I didnt need to read the article to do so. OMG yall are to funny.

1 month ago '18        #62
SFamilyRep 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Tony Franks said

[pic - click to view]

+2   

1 month ago '16        #63
BathWaterMelody 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,248 | Props total: 30806 30806
 The South said
He could have also read the article.. instead of calling she a he, and missing that she did prop the teachers that helped and her parents.
 The South said
Iím probably waisting my time typing this.
he gon get this WORK

20 posts later itt, this n*gga still refusing to take his L
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '15        #64
micropave 2266 heat pts2266
space
space
$9,029 | Props total: 71948 71948
She doesn't understand the game, after this no college gonna want her on their campus, nor any employer gonna want this HR nightmare

Her sense of social justice just cripled her future
+1   

1 month ago '19        #65
Rico Black 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 409 409
This kind of thing looks good on paper but people don't realize the consequences of what they do. She literally put a target on her back that may not ever go away (as little as town snubs to physical altercations), not to mention any younger siblings that might go to that school in the future.

People in power don't like firebrands, and even less want to take chances hiring one (which could go bad if she takes a stance on something using a forum that can be traced back to them).

If I was her pops I'd be disappointed because she just made the whole family's life more difficult because of her actions. People know people who have influence on your life, whether you see them or not, and causing waves is the quickest way to get you out of the water.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #66
charlieramboo2 1 heat pts
space
space
$914 | Props total: 898 898
dumb smart bi*ch aint figured out the purpose of schools
+1   

1 month ago '17        #67
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 30829 30829
 DJ Maximum said
bum a*s n*gga with a boxden account class of 17 living the dream huh?
Damn why u sh*ttin on him when he already sh*tted on himself?
+1   

1 month ago '10        #68
purpleaxxe 114 heat pts114
space
space
$1,343 | Props total: 243 243
 The South said
Who’s to say she hadn’t already done that? You can’t jump to that conclusion based off this article. As divisive as our current society is, I am sure the reporter would have shared that she had attempted to bring light to those issues.

She clearly felt she wasn’t being heard. So she made sure she was heard. Women/girls aren’t listened to, that’s fact. There is a time and a place for everything. That was not the occasion. Graduations are events to celebrate the accomplishments of the graduates and inspire to make their mark on the world, not berate a sh*tty teacher. I'm not surprised that I have to explained this to an adult when many in our current society are fixated on retribution and social media flexing.

You being a teacher lessens your argument. You technically got skin in the game and a biased view on the matter. This is the most ignorant thing you've said in your entire post. I always advocate for children and have called out numerous individuals for their shortcomings and biases. This statement is more of an indictment about you than me. You may be willing to overlook things within your said professional, but there are still a lot of people who are principled and moral.

That whole second paragraph was fu*king awful to read. I don’t care if you’re trying to educate.. but know your audience. You flexing in the wrong place.
I've always shared with my students that lack of exposure is the essence of ignorance. If you have not been exposed to anything you cannot help but to be ignorant. While the second paragraph may have fallen on your deaf ears, I can guarantee there has been at least one individual who read my post and will not make that mistake again. There is specific place where one can or should learn. Is broadening your ideas and understanding of things the purpose of a forum?
Alas, you won't get anything I've shared with you. Yet, that young lady was out of order and what she did was in extremely poor taste.

1 month ago '15        #69
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,241 | Props total: 19885 19885
 purpleaxxe said
Alas, you won't get anything I've shared with you. Yet, that young lady was out of order and what she did was in extremely poor taste.
Then why reply to me fu*kface? To make yourself feel better? Get out your fu*king feelings. I already got one son in this thread, you trying to be number two?

Your opinion is she is out of order, mine is she isn’t. Neither of us is correct. Of course you’ll think your opinion is correct. I can tell because you like to talk about yourself and the things you do.

Ain’t sh*t ignorant about dismissing your opinion because you’re a teacher. I’d dismiss a high school kids opinion as well. I’m looking for the uninvolved opinion. A high schooler will be more than likely on her side, a teacher on the educator/staffs side.. I don’t want either of those opinions. They are tainted with personal bias. Not a hard concept to understand.

What is there to get out of your reply? Nothing. You talking to me like you’re my teacher like I said fu*kface, know your audience. ain’t nothing to get out of it, all you did was judge a girl for speaking out about her sh*tty educators. And expressed your lil opinions on the matter. My life supposed to be better cuz purpleass replied with a bunch of selfgloss?

1 month ago '04        #70
cledee23 
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 501 501
My counselor said I would not get into any of the schools I applied to. I made sure to bring all my acceptance letters to her and thank her for believing in me.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #71
Theboybreblue 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 9930 9930
 DJ Maximum said
bum a*s n*gga with a boxden account class of 17 living the dream huh?
bruh!!!!!
+1   

1 month ago '12        #72
Theboybreblue 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 9930 9930
 Proveone said
It was the perfect time, call them out on their bullsh*t, especially since they want to use you as an example of how great of a job they're doing
all facts. Im glad he aired them out like that. maybe people will pay attention

4 weeks ago '19        #73
Hotep11 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 617 617
 SFamilyRep said
That is literally the counselors Job so the kids DONT have to do that themselves.
So what?

What kinda weak a*s sh*t are you actually arguing here?

I hope you dont have kids & if so, dont rely on anyone else to teach your kids.

Smarten up

4 weeks ago '06        #74
daffysm 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,025 | Props total: 3148 3148
so while your counselor was ALWAYS unavailable, you didn't bring this up to anybody?

your teacher came to class drunk and didn't speak up?

you kept it in and just waited for a moment to spill the overflowing bottle of spite?

most scholarships now have their own websites, and every scholarship packet I ever saw had all deadlines/information written on it

take some damn accountability

4 weeks ago '14        #75
El Caballero 81 heat pts81
space
space
$30,020 | Props total: 35760 35760
I wonder if she brought this up to the school beforehand or just wanted to have this moment for clout

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  37
Jul 15 - Killer decapitated Instagram star ďexĒ 17, then shared photo of her b..
279 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+34online now  16
Video inside Looking back at it... this sh-t was horrible
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+28online now  16
Video inside Damn how the hell was this even legal. WOW.
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  14
Good Googly Moogly...That Azz Is Juicy!!!
26 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy