03-09-2006, 06:58 PM         #61
Skilz10179 
space
space
space
Props total:    Slaps total:  
 Grisly said
twin 20g's is kicking out some serious horsepower
does he have an intercooler along with that?
Of corse he is intercooled, the car is intercooled stock to begin with. He did however upgrade a a massive GReddy front mount with all custom piping he made himself.

Grisly said
DR1000's > 20g's though, but all that sh*t is expensive as fu*k.
if i upgraded more sh*t on my motor, i could easily up the boost.....if i ran that now, my sh*t would probably show a couple counts of knock though....
DR1000? Is that a mitsu turbo? Got a compressor map or any other specs on it?

Grisly said
i don't fu*k with nitrous though. smh @ all who do.
if you can't achieve quickness with a car without it, what's the point.
The point is be able to launch while making some serious power. Using such large turbos add lag, the N2O is used to help spool time. He has it set on a pressure switch, it stops spraying the the intake manifold sees 10 psi of boost pressure. Its a very beneficial mod when trying to make a VR4 run 10's. He'd be foolish not to use it.

Grisly said
he's gotta be well in the low 11's or well into the 10's with all that if he's got the rest of the appropiate stuff....
He's aiming for 10's.

Grisly said
is it rollcaged?......in PA, any car on the track that runs lower than 11.5 has to be fitted with a roll cage.
Not caged yet, since it isn't track legal it hasn't been to the track since 04.

Grisly said
try and get a picture of the engine if you can. i'm sure it looks beastly.
does he have any external mods like bodykits and sh*t?
I got pics somewhere, i'll have to look for them. All he has is an aftermarket front bumper, mainly for the bigger mouth opening to let more air flow to the intercooler. I think it's a Bomex but don't quote me on that one.