View Single Post
 01-26-2007, 04:17 PM         #1358
v** 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
 Born Supreme said
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY......THE CRIPS ARE BEHIND THE murderS OF BOTH TUPAC AND THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.

Everybody knows how the whole pac thing jumped off...but for those that don't...

some Bloods who were also members of Suge Knight's death Row staff were shopping in a LA mall when confronted by more crips.....a f*ght took place and one of the Blood's death Row pendant was snatched....while in Vegas for that Mike Tyson f*ght that same Blood recognized Baby Lane as one of the Crips from the incident@ the mall....that's when Pac jumped on and sealed his fate by crossing the line from gangsta rapper to gang member...they jumped said Crip....and he later set up the hit on the Strip

now...

P.Diddy (then Known as Puff[Daddy]) had security concerns when traveling on the west coast obviously...specifically with Suge Knight, death Row Records, and the Bloods gang....so who better to hire for security purposes than...the Crips? Their blast-on-sight mentality towards the Bloods made their services a must-have for west coast travel...but...the Crips decided to get gangsta on him and try to extort him for more money than he already paid...Puff froze up...and BIG's hit was set up....
read it & weep folx...
ONE
But I thought it was a white guy dat k*lled pac , i thought mtv said it was a a paid hitman (ohh duh paid by the gang members ok nevermind i think i got it)