View Single Post
 16 years ago '05        #1244
LBoogie2122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 7664 7 K  Slaps total: 1051 1 K
Mary J Blige was a cokehead

Jay-Z was in Kanes' old videos

Roxanne Shante got pregnant when she was 15 years old

LOX debuted on Main Source 2nd album

Suposedly Lauryn Hill became a recluse the last 3 years or so and became apart of a strange cult with beliefs in Religious mysticism. Repordetly the cult has been draining her money and time. She suposedly has recently snapped out of it and is ready to work on the new fugees joint.

R. Kelly worked the drive through at Mc Donalds for an hour in St. Louis at a stop during the best of both worlds tour.

Kanye spent a million of his own money to make the final version of the Jesus Walks video

T.I. has 2 kids with Xscape singer Tiny

Juicy J and Project pat are brothers. And thier father is a minister.

Will smith hid in a closet when suge night and his blood friends stormed a studio in cali.

T.I. says urban legend was a paperless album. implying he keeps his raps in his head like jay or freestyles. (it seems everyone is tryin to do this now...)

Master P entered the NBA draft and for a brief stint played for the denver nugggets.

2pac used to call weed candy.

Daz and warren G went uncredited for a lot of co production on "Tha Chronic"
Treach did a prono

ODB got gonorreha (sp?) twice from the same woman.

At the time he died, Big L was in negotiations with Jay-Z to do a solo joint for Rocafella. I've heard this a couple of times.

I also heard that Big L's murder was a case of mistaken identity. The shooter(s?) thought he was his cousin or some [censored].

Roxanne Shante legally jacked her label for over $100,000 for education, and has done well with her life (even though she ain't released [censored] for years).

Method Man was dusted during the recording of the Mary J. Blige "All I Need" video. (That explains some of his facial features in the video)

In the months before he died, Big Pun had gotten so heavy that he had to be driven to and from the stage in a golf cart. Performing was said to be real hard & tiring for him. He was something like 700 pounds at the time of his death.

Pun used to play maaad pranks on his crew. One I can remember was him taking someone's cell phone, and putting it under his belly fold for a couple of minutes, than putting it back. Dude picked it up to use it, and it stank like Pun's bellyfold sweat

John Forte was busted for drug trafficking, and was caught with something like 30 pounds of yay.

Method Man loves golf! (Heads who seen the tape know what I'm talking about)

Willie D of the group Getto Boys moved his entire family to Baku, Azerbaijan, a middle east country on the border of Iran.

Bizzy Bone is quite the ladies man About 5 or six years ago Bizzy Bone got down on one knee and proposed to Halle Berry. He gave Toni Braxton the diamond ring off his finger. Him and Beyonce once had something going pre-jigga days.

Record Labels that are rumored to be "cursed":
The Bad Boy Curse: The Lox once seen as a sure thing first album flopped and they never really reached any great commercial succes. B.I.G was murdered. Black Rob arrested several times...labled a one hit wonder. Loon left the label. 112 left the label. New Edition left the label. Faith got caught with cocaine...left the label. Da Band broke up with only dropping a single album......Ness and Babs have yet to drop an album. Shyne is in Jail. and the list goes on.........

No Limit Curse: Master P filed bankruptcy. Soulja Slim was murdered. Mystikal in jail for r*pe. C- murder in jail for ummmm murder. Mac in jail for murder. Kane and Abel served 4 years for running drugs. Mia X is M.I.A. Mercedes strips now.....the list goes on....

The first person to give Nas his start at solo stardom was M.C Serch one third of the white rap group 3rd bass.

The New York Post a respected newspaper ran the offensive and disrespectfull headline about ODB's death "Dead Dirty Bastard"

When Skillz first album dropped he was still valet parking at a famous restraunt in Virginia

ODB had 7 kids not 13 as at first widely publicized

Once Ghostface k*llah was a guest at the "Rap City" TV programm. Cappadonna joined him later, coming with a briefcase in his hands. Tigga asked Ghost about the contents of that briefcase but Ghost didn't say a word. Then Tigga started smiling and sh*t, so Ghost asked him smth like: "Do I look funny or what? I'm not joking, so stop fu*king smiling at me".

Back in the days when 50 wasn't popular, he got dismissed from a club for dissing Ghostface k*llah !

Ol' Dirty Bastard's album "N***a Please" was originally planned to be named «Dirty World» or «Revolution: The Black Man Is God».

RZA didn't like that Jay-Z called himself Jigga - because it sounds similar to GZA.

Method Man once said that he likes working with Redman more than with the WU.
(It was on MTV)

RZA once said that if he wasn't in hip-hop business, he would like to be a scientist.

GZA is not a 5%-er anymore.

I've heard that Ghostface k*llah has some kind of diabetes so he doesn't drink any alcohol.

Method Man was one of the most favourite rapper of Notorious B.I.G.

While reading a magazine, Method Man found out that a video game "Wu–Tang Shaolin Style" came out for Sony Playstation. He got mad at the rest of the Clan for not telling him about that. Later he stated that this game was not that good, mainly because of the characters' movements.