View Single Post
 2 months ago '19        #103
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28030 28 K  Slaps total: 3520 3 K
 Justin Igore said
You didn’t read because you can’t read. I should have just deaded it. I know you trolling but Im giving you the benefit of the doubt just incase you lonely trolling through your depression.

Hold up n*gga... did you just say you’re a math genius in response to me calling you illiterate? I may have to block you so i never have to see your stupid a*s again lol

I know you broke because you went straight to talking about money. n*gga I will money spread on this bi*ch with stacks of blue faces. Don’t make me do it. I just took a grip out the bank for my birthday. Last person you wanna talk that with on here.
This one I read...better brevity. Lol@ depression...I'm of the happiest I ever been playa...everything coming up roses...

Didn't say I was a math genius...that's multiple reading comprehension errors in successive posts, but I'm the one who can't read? Make it make sense, n*gga. So you're proposing that to get math and physics degrees, u don't need to know how to read and write real well? it's a reason us STEM majors see the most paper on average...we know the basic sh*t most non-stem graduates know + learned what most others struggled with...that much is evident here.

The fact that u talking about spreading money shows we're different. We don't hear that money over here...what ur portfolio look like n*gga? Both retirement and personal...u ain't the last person to talk money to on here n*gga....son said he took out a grip for his birthday ...meanwhile last week i just invested $10k in the streets just because that's my mans and em and he still gets his like that...u lil n*ggas don't know who y'all be chirping at on the innanet. But that's all y'all know how to do.