View Single Post
 6 years ago '05        #130
Junior G 
Props total: 9181 9 K  Slaps total: 2669 2 K
 ArKane24 said 🔗
Say Bro, are you from Flint? I had damn near the same sh*t happen, but I was a little kid. We were visiting fam up there when I was about 6 or 7. My older cousins from up there had us lil ones shook when they started talking about a couple of ghosts in some woods by their house, a Captain with a peg leg and some n1gga named the Hatchet man.

Supposedly them n1ggas were responsible for a few deaths in that area around the woods behind an elementary school. The woods had a trail that took us past this trail with a pond or swamp or some sh*t into an opening with an old a$s graveyard in it. The trail was a shortcut to a corner store on the other side of the graveyard.The story went that the Captain haunted those woods and that graveyard. My fam told us how they had been chased walking home a couple of times by that school when the street lights came on and walking down that trail in broad daylight to the store by the Captain.

We didn't believe them so they took us through those woods behind the school on the way to the store for my auntie. We started hearing footsteps and leaves crunching type of sh*t. Man, we all were shook. When we made it just where you could see the graveyard we noticed a man standing in the trees a few feet on the left ahead of us. He stepped out on the trail in the light and all I remember was that peg leg, it stood out clear as day. We all broke out lol, but being smaller I was damn near at the back of the pack. You could hear that damn peg leg thudding like if you smack the ground with a pole and leaves shuffling behind us, real sh*t. It felt like that n1gga was breathing down my neck. When we made it out, that n1gga was standing at the edge of the woods in the shadows looking at us. You couldn't really see his features, but he wasn't a small person. Maaaaan, I was shook the fu*k up and I wasn't the only one. I was only in first grade, but I'll never forget that sh*t. My older cousins got their asses beat because auntie told them to quit taking that shortcut. It was some older n1ggas around the corner they were beefing with, so they took the shortcut if it was daylight.

Thinking back, I thought for a while it might have been a set up with some of my fam's friends fu*king with us. But, up until this day they swear that sh*t wasn't a game and I'm in my 30s. The women fam that was there don't even like talking about it.

Your story kind of made my skin crawl thinking about mine. If you're from Flint that sh*t would be crazy.......
Damn n nah im just now seein this but im fromSouth Carolina
+1