View Single Post
 16 years ago '05        #89
LBoogie2122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 6606 6 K  Slaps total: 926 926
oh and so its clear

LL Cool J used to hang out with Alpo, when he was a coke fiend

i never said he was gangsta

Krayzie Bone beat up Prodigy

Puffy got caught gettin' head from a dude(rumors has it that it was Mr.Bentley) ****EDIT somebody else said this,not me :eek: :eek: :hmmm: :hmmm:

Kane & Slick Rick came to blows backstage at the Run's House tour in 88(i think). (Providence RI) f*ght lasted about 1 minute before Vance Wright broke it up.

Freddie Foxxx was originally gonna be Eric B.'s rapper not Rakim

One of those Just Ice murders was for a known Drug Dealer

Mc Hammer found out 3rd Bass was coming to Cali, and ordered someone to merk them

Outlaws had beef with Capone and Noreaga, but was squashed later

Wyclef was close friends with Haitian Jack, the notorius gangster accused of sniching on tupac about the r*pe case,why?

"Tupac blamed Jacques Agnant AKA Haitian Jack for setting him up in the s*xual a*sault trial. Tupac got the maximum penalty while Haitian Jack got 3 months suspended sentence. It was roumoured that Haitian Jack was a Federal informant. pac shouts him out in Makaveli-Against all odds "

play that track & he tells the story

somebody asked me before who pac had orded a hit on
one dude i kno

Stretch of the Live Squad

Tupac fell out with Stretch after the robbing & shooting at the recording studio because he became close to Badboy going to Biggies concerts. Stretch was murdered execution style in Jamaica one year to the day after the Tupac shooting.