View Single Post
 3 months ago '08        #27
jtdatruth  OP
space
space
Props total: 2851 2 K  Slaps total: 307 307
 jasperfect said
I'm not sure where you got that information to that beats are made to work with apple but Bluetooth is Bluetooth. There's is no apple specific Bluetooth so they would work with and pair just the same on Android. What features are you looking for that they are usually missing. The only thing is that cheap ones will have a worse sound quality. If I were you I would Google search best Bluetooth headphones and but one of the best reviewed ones.
I'm not saying the Beats don't work on Android... I'm saying they're an Apple product made to work better with Apple products just like Airpods do. There are device specific features that Apple uses in their headphones to make them more attractive to iPhone users. Generally, you lose some of these feature and conveniences when using them with Android. I'm all about getting the most out of the money I spend so I'd rather stick to using my Beats with my iPhone and find a general pair that has great sound with some of the convenience features that I get from my Beats on my Android phone.