Thread: News Article or Interview How to Make & Keep ALOT of Money in Crypto
View Single Post
 1 month ago '07        #14
Mr. Moses 
Props total: 731 731  Slaps total: 96 96
 ericsupreme said
lmao sept/oct small time trader thinking. again go watch any michael saylor interview and/or read the bitcoin standard and get back with me. trust me i get it . i was a sh*tcoiner before too, you wont' have sh*t bc for a decade straight bitcoin is up 200% a year and the 2nd best performing (legal) a*set in the world including all sh*tcoins COMBINED ain't even close. my dude.
So there's definitely value in btc maximizing and sh*tcoining. If you are sh*tcoining all your short term profits should be feeding your btc. That's really the only long term 2030 and beyond hodl. But these sh*tcoins still can make you some bread between now and the next halving!

Market is too hot to not sh*tcoin! Find you a ~5,000,000 - 10,000,000 market cap defi product with a visible linkedin level team, viable marketing strategy with strong partnerships to other visible people with a good history, hodl, watch your coin go up 3x's in 6 months then feed your bitcoins with your sh*tcoin gains that are destroying btc's 6 month gains. I made so much bread last year just jumping into Andre Cronje projects early and feeding my bitcoin with profits that shattered anything I could get just hodling bitcoin by itself. The two go hand and hand.

Last edited by Mr. Moses; 04-06-2021 at 05:08 PM..
+4