View Single Post
 15 years ago '04        #1495
Eklypss 
Props total: 167 167  Slaps total: 17 17
Proof brought together heads from all over the D and brought about ends to many many beefs, but he was still constantly scrapin in clubs from 95-'00 every week damn near at drews Id be drinkin wit the cat n turn around n he was scrapin like a ma'fu*ka on the other side of the club. trick tricks his cousin and trick is from the jeffries projex i believe, Proof is from The west, Puritan ave. but was got up allll over the D. P is our Knight in shining armor here for many reasons, most notably for remaining in the places every night that would eventually bring about his physical demise, MOST IMPORTANTLY OPEN MICS AND INDIE SHOWS WHERE HE WAS ALWAYS THERE TO SUPPORT CATS LIKE MYSELF, check the video on my myspace page, the links in my sig... its a video of me n proof at an open mic, i made my mans night!!! youll see proof this enthused and proud at the way i ripped that sh*t which is an example of where his heart remains to this day, in detroit hip hop...
AND EVEN FOR A CAT THAT STAYED IN sh*t, HE MENTIONED BEFORE THAT TRICK TRICK WAS STRESS REFERING TO THE CONSTANT "REAL" DRAMA THIS CAT WAS ALWAYS INVOLVED IN, TRICK WAS AND STILL REMAINS WELL CONNECTED WORLD WIDE AND CONSTANTLY SPEAKS ON LEADERSHIP...
TRICK HAS ALSO BEEN NAMED MR AK FOR BEATING A COUPLE murder RAPS...
"LIARS WILL GET YOU INDICTED!!!"-TRICK TRICK
trick is our diplomat
and PROOF is the eternal MAYOR OF DETROIT HIP HOP AND POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!