View Single Post
 15 years ago '05        #1491
LBoogie2122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 7718 7 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
 syxx2001 said
LL mentioned this on his last album I think. He said something about going to Atlantic City with Alpo with everybody on the back of motorcycles or some sh*t.

I have a question, or 2...

1 - Since when did you have to catch a case to be considered thorough? I know n*ggas that hustle now and older n*ggas from the 80s that got money and aint never been to jail. I think it was Jada who said "I aint never been to jail and dont aspire to either".

2 - Theres plenty of people who came from well off families who still dabbled in the streets. Just because a n*ggas mama has money doesnt mean she gives it to him, he has to go out and get it some how and if thats in the streets, so be it. Dame Dash went to boarding school but nobody questions how he put himself through it.

im not gonna disagree with you but on the other hand the percentage of gangsta n*ggas who never been in jail is even lower than gangsters who lives to be 65, this is a fast life that causes destruction in its aftermath, jail is inevitable, sh*t, ever been to jail? i have and its as bad as they say, how many weak dudes can you think of off the bat that couldnt even do 30 days? sh*t one of my weed connects just got ratted on 2 weeks ago, n*ggas told about a few nickel bags and ran up in his place and took the kids......cause the n*gga aint man up to his mistakes smh

as for question 2 cats that come from well off famlies have the luxury of elders teaching them the right way to live, taught mostly off experience. If mama aint givin up no money ill guarantee she'll give up that. Thats a perk thats nonexistent to most who came from nothing and thos that actually came from something chose to follow that path, its not forced hence the difference.

Last edited by LBoogie2122; 12-17-2007 at 11:46 PM..