View Single Post
 2 months ago '18        #75
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12213 12 K  Slaps total: 966 966
 GodBody said
If someone you know dies and some people say he was a Billionaire but you know his actual net worth was around 7 Million, which is respectful by the way but not a Billion. Would you be “discrediting” this persons legacy by telling the truth or would it be better to keep the lie going.

We’ve spent the exact same amount of time going back and fourth in this subject so I can ask you the same exact question. Why do you care so much about another mans legacy’s? For me I just don’t like to feel like I’m being lied too. That doesn’t take away at all from Nip or disrespect his legacy. I’m just putting the correct context to it.

Now what is your reason?
Now you've finally asked a valid question.

My first post in this thread was the one I quoted you in.

I spent ZERO time going back and forth on his actual legacy. I haven't actually defended him being a legend or not since at least August because I simply don't care anymore bruh. If you're taking sh*t from the past then fine, but THIS thread? I've said nothing about his actual legacy, only questions for people who still care enough about it.

Now if you choose to deflect from that I'm really gonna lose all respect for you bruh, you got facts in front of you. I don't even really have a problem with you like that, we get along fine in most threads, I just think the amount of time you spend on Nip's legacy is some weirdo sh*t.