View Single Post
 5 years ago '10        #68
ktxicer 
space
space
Props total: 109 109  Slaps total: 6 6
 GatsbyTheGod said
So I'm a big fan of both these guys, both in my personal top ten hip hop artist.(just my opinion) one is clearly a better MC as far as technical skill,the other clearly a better artist based on overall body of work. CD HAS 7 skits (21-7=14), MM has 4 (18-4=14), not including "kids". so 14 songs vs 14. Skits vs skits, kanye won. (Not because kanye has more but Eminem literally has audio of a man sucking another man's d*ck)

Kill you vs we don't care
My head says we don't care (we put sh*t on lay away then come back and claim other people kids on our income tax), but my heart say k*ll just on the line "serial k*ller hiding murder material in a cereal box on top of your stereo." Just my opinion

Eminem

Stan vs all falls down
Ima go with Stan cuz white people will k*ll me

Eminem

Who knew vs spaceship
I've worked at b.s. job, never had fame problems: spaceship wins.. Marvin sample ...salute

Kanye

The way I am vs jesus walks

Damn lol itís hard to go against jesus but this is probably one of my favorite songs on mmlp. fu*k Iím gonna call a tie until I have to make a decision. Forgive me Lord

Eminem

The real slim shady vs never let me down

If you pick real slim shady you probably drive your kids to soccer practice. Never let me down

Kanye

Remember me vs get em high:

both feature cuts, always was a little underwhelmed by remember me even as a kid. Get em high feels more cohesive. Common murdered this ďtimíd up with a pimp cup illiterate n*gga read the infa-red across your head Iím bred king like simbaĒ

Kanye

Iím back vs work out plan:

I'm back is a harder cut so Iíma go with Em but I will say Em doesnít ever talk about getting pus*y. Does Eminem get pus*y? I know he has kids but bruce jenner has kidsÖI digressÖIím back

Eminem

Marshall Mathers vs Slow Jamz: ok, this is where Iím gonna lose a lot of Em Heads. Idk, Iím gonna go with slow jamz, I donít feel like Marshall mathers aged well but I do from time to time blurt out ďnew kids on the block suck a lot of d*ckĒ lol LFO, that was a hit, fu*k yall

Kanye

Drug Ballad vs Breathe In Breathe Out

Drug ballad. I can relate way too much to this song

Eminem

Amityville vs School Spirit :

HaHa do I seen a post somebody put about if you like CD better that MM then you wanna be from the hood but school spirit and the college dropout isnít about being hood at all.

ďtold em I finished school and I started my own business. They say ďoh you graduated?Ē naw I decided I was finishedĒ

Kanye

bi*ch please 2 vs two words:

wow this is really unfair. Two words is one of my favorite songs. I think Yeís verse on this song is better than emís verse on this song ďsuck my fu*king d*ck you f*ggot, you happy now.Ē Even tho I know some of you were glad to hear the size of Emís d*ck, Iím gonna go with bi*ch Please just on the Nate Dogg hook. RIP
PS Mos def ripped this and the first two freeway albums are two of my favorites.he's one of my top 3 underrated MCís with AZ and jadakiss

Eminem

Kim vs Through the Wire:

now Kim showcases emís storytelling abilities and creativity, very similar to Stan but Iím gonna go with through the wire. So soulful, personal, witty. Awesome video too.

Kanye

Under the influence vs family business: RIP proof but Iím gonna go with the soul hear again . Sorry Em fans, go hug your mother.

Kanye

Criminal vs Last call: damnÖIím gonna go criminal just because he shoots the teller and says thank you. Plus really really dope verse. If you think Kanye has ego now, this man got a 12 min songs where he talks about himself for 10 mins. Love last call. Em

Eminem

It's a tie. I'm sure some of you disagree with most of my "vs" choices and so do I, just tried to pick 1 but I'm going back and forth about a few but if I had to pick....

I'm going college drop out...based on variety of content. Just my opinion. Sorry to those I offended.
I prefer mmlp, but that some good analysis. i see where you are coming from on each song, i dont disagree with any of your points:manzielapproved: