Thread: Images in this thread This the New drip??? Border Zesty
View Single Post
 1 month ago '17        #80
RayDonovan 
Props total: 3447 3 K  Slaps total: 325 325
 Gmoney419 said
Real n*gga sh*t. You just gotta respect and accept as long as it donít cross those boundaries you set. But damn dog I feel you owe me cuz I been trynna book the belemere for the past 2 years and ever since COVID and all that free bread that bi*ch been booked out every damn day all the damn ot n*ggas been the ones this whole time lol

Please tell me you had the real experience n got the swimming pool suite. Itís 2 different ones but me and my girl had the 2 floor one years ago n I would NEVER advertise the belemere to anybody unless they can get that one. That sh*t is a whole vibe
You already know!
Been there like 3 times in 10 years only because of what u said.. its always booked. Even on weekdays. Yea we got the reg pool junt once and the big boy with the 2 floors and the sauna the other 2 times.. last time i just found out they had one of them lock bridges and a cool a*s deck by the lake to chill on. Slick in the evenings.

They tried to open one here but the community blocked them saying it would be a place where prostitutes would go.. im thinkin they dumb as hell cuz this sh*t like 400 a night aint no prosties going there lol so they built that one in georgia instead.

If i had big dough id build one for sure, those junts are a money maker