View Single Post
 3 months ago '20        #47
rapper4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 11350 11 K  Slaps total: 15592 15 K
 Boogersugar said
These dudes LIVE for the opportunity to use violence in the name of the state, that's why they sign up to be police officers. They've got three people on him when they start beating on him and more people come and beat on him some more. By the time it was 3 on 1, they could've easily detained him without beating his a*s but they wanted to rough him up for daring to resist their authori-tah and making them run through the mall. Cops are openly like this.

In Arizona these cops won't even get in trouble for this. Obviously cops get away with worse all the time.
miss me with that bullsh*t.

should of not been stealing. i don't give a fu*k about protecting crminals and theives. petty or not.

somebody got to teach the youth is conseqences to breaking gods ten commandments.

and stealing and robbing.

yaw n*ggas up in here taking up for thugs car jacking and sh*t.

if police don't. they going fu*k around and steal from the wrong place or person and they going do street justice.

IF I HAVE TO GET UP AND GO TO WORK,OR SAVE UP MY SSI CHECK, AND BE DISCLINPLINE AND NOT ALLOW TO GET 500 DOLLARS VST MUSIC PROGRAMS AND 500 DOLLAR MICROPHONE.

then they got to follow the same rules.