Thread: Images in this thread Top 5 PS3 Games Of All Time??
View Single Post
 2 months ago '18        #10
sauvies 
Props total: 498 498  Slaps total: 15 15
I had to really sit and think about this since most of the games I wanted to list are multiplat, but my PS3 exclusive list is:

I missed out on the MGS4 PS3 bundle so I bought the Drake's Uncharted one just for MGS4. MGS4 gets a lot of flak for being mad cutscene heavy but I enjoyed every minute of it. MGO is still one of the best multiplayers I've ever ran thru and the gameplay/controls of MGS4 still hold up today.

#2:

RDR is damn near perfect in all aspects from beginning to end, especially in the story.

#3:

The OG Resistance was dope for trying something new and I don't think it got the love it deserved, especially not the last game.

#4:

Uncharted 1 is trash but Uncharted 2 is high up there for me with one of the best openings in a game I've ever played and its all gas no brakes from there.

#5:

I know a lot of n*ggas that got filtered by the difficulty curve in this game but I fu*k with how hard it was to get into it for me at first.

Honorable mention:

Mad simple game but the atmosphere it builds is crazy, especially with no dialogue. Musical score really does a great job setting the tone thru the entire game.
+6